The Home Starter Set includes three versatile cloths for your general household cleaning; a General Purpose Cloth, a Glass & Polishing Cloth and a Bathroom Cloth. By cleaning with just water, babies and toddlers are protected from the risks of cleaning chemical sprays and residues.
E-Cloth Baby Safe Home Cleaning Pack
- Using these three cloths for your general cleaning will help protect babies and toddlers from chemical sprays and chemical residues. All give a powerful clean with just water
- The General Purpose effortlessly removes grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria with just water
- The Glass & Polishing cloth gives a streak-free finish to glass and shiny surfaces
- The long fibers of the Bathroom Cloth are highly absorbent and remove grease, grime and over 99% of bacteria with just water
- Start cleaning with just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
How to Use
General Purpose Cloth & Bathroom Cloth: Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. For heavier dirt, first use wet before finishing with a damp cloth.
It can be a good idea to fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
Use dry for dusting. The fibers' natural positive charge attracts dust.
TIP: For best results, finish with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth, for a perfect streak-free finish on windows, mirrors, stainless steel and other shiny surfaces.
Glass & Polishing Cloth: Use the cloth dry on a damp surface - a Water Spray is ideal. Use dry as a finishing cloth on glass, chrome and all other shiny surfaces.
Fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
TIP: When the Glass & Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak-free finish.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.