The E-auto Car Cleaning Kit has a Mitt and two specialist cloths - all you need to quickly clean, dry and shine the whole car with just water. They can also be used with a small amount of your regular cleaning liquid.
E-Cloth Car Cleaning Kit
- Everything you need to clean, dry and shine your car
- The long-fronded side does the tough cleaning and gets into awkward areas. The soft grey side gives a final clean
- The highly absorbent Dry and Shine Cloth quickly dries and shines the bodywork
- The Glass & Chrome Cloth removes light grease and fingerprints from glass, mirrors and chrome, leaving them completely streak-free
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washes
How to Use
Dual Action Mitt – Wet and wring out. Use the fronded side for the first clean and finish with the smooth side. Rinse Regularly. Your regular cleaning liquid may be used, if preferred.
Dry & Shine Cloth – Use dry on a damp surface, to quickly dry and shine all surfaces.
Glass & Chrome Cloth – Use dry on a damp surface, to give windows, mirrors and chrome a sparkling streak free finish. When the Glass & Chrome Cloth gets too damp it is less effective at drying to a streak-free finish.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold cloths and use them as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and reduces the chance of trapping grit in the fibers. Grit may damage the car's finish, if not rinsed out.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.