Small notes will put a smile on the face of the recipient: These 75 tiny tear-out letters fold into adorably small envelopes, sealed with enclosed stickers. Tuck into a kid's lunch box or tape onto a loved one's baggie.
- Great way to help with early school jitters and a simple and unexpected way to say, "I love you."
- Parents will love adding these small notes to their children's lunches each day
- Created by Lea Redmond, the author of the bestselling Letters to My... series.
- Compact size, book measures 41/2" by 31/2"
- Makes a great gift for parents sending their kids off to school for the first time